Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing # 3

I'm finished with Thing #3! At first I didn't like creating a Yahoo account so that I could use the Avatar creator. I have so many accounts already to keep track of. Once I got into the avatar creator there were so many choices it was time consuming to show my personality. I wish there was a search box where I could search what I wanted.

After finally creating my avatar it was challenging to export and to choose where to place it in the blog. I learn best by doing and experimenting so I finally got it after looking at another blog. I also looked closely at the way you can customize the blog to help place the avatar. I'm happy with where it is.

Andrea Cardon

1 comment:

  1. managing accounts and passwords is one of the things associated with using 2.0 tools. Trying to using the same emails and same or similar passwords often helps! There are websites that will store the info for you if you need a system.

    ReplyDelete