Friday, July 23, 2010

Thing #6


My head is spinning with all the things students and teachers could do with these sites. They are especially great for creating projects after researching. I really like Big Huge Labs and will investigate more so I can use it next year.

The biggest downfall to all this is time. You have to have the time to look around so when you assign the students to do something they know right where to go and what they want to do.

I had some teachers last year who had the students create a Trading card of the president they researched. They had made their own template but with the Trading Card Maker the projects would look more professional.

2 comments:

  1. make a sample of what you might do with one. Check out the other players to see their samples they have included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added my trading card today to my original post. This will work out great for a product for my students next year.

    ReplyDelete