Monday, August 2, 2010

Thing #10

In this thing I visited all the online generators listed on the Library2Play site. Every site I visited I tried to create something. The one to the right, or any of the images on the Comic Strip Generator could be used as a writing prompt for students.




When I went to ImageChef I loved paying in there. Teachers could allow students to create their own and print them out to put on anything that needed to be labeled in the classroom. I emailed my creation to my husband.




The Happy Face Generator was fun and I spent quite a bit of time there as there were many choices to do things. I wanted to create something that I could use in the library. My creation is to the left. I could print this out and place in the library or on my website.


I have been to Wordle and Gloster in the past. In Wordle I did create one from a brochure I hand out to parents on "How to Raise a Reader" but I have been unable to post it in my blog. When I put in the code they gave me, all I see is the code and not the Wordle.



When I posted my Gloster into the blog my Internet explore could not handle it. See, I live out in the country and have satellite for my Internet and although they say it is "high speed" you won't break any speeding laws with this connection. So here is a link to my website where I have placed my Gloster.


One bad experience was Dumpr that would not load my photo although it was a really neat looking site. I will have to try it when I get to school with a faster connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment