Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thing #18


I played with Google Docs. I figured since I had a Google account and have been doing all this stuff on Google I would use that so I didn't have to download any new programs.

The benefit to Google Docs is that the storage is on their server. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection and you could conduct business. People without computers or Internet could go to the library and create there as everything is FREE! I love free.

Another benefit to Google Docs is that you don't have to email anyone your documents. Just give them the address and you could actually collaborate on the document at the same time. There have been many times when I have read my husbands or son's college papers and if we had used Google Docs then we could look at them at the same time and make the changes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment