Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing #21

I had created a PhotoStory in the past but this time I had the time and enthusiasm to learn about all the bells and whistles of the program. I love this program. It is very easy. You just have to upload your photos, add some music and go. Or you could take a lot of time and time the photos, or add some narration. I could see this used in many different ways. Students could take pictures of what they wanted to create a story and then narrate the story using the sound or type in the text to tell the story. They could create their own ebook. Students could create book reviews as evidence they have read a book. They could link pictures together to show steps in a process like an experiment or science project. The applications are only as limited as your imagination. I had a lot of fun creating my PhotoStory and look forward to teaching this to teachers and students.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment