Monday, August 2, 2010

Thing #9

I was kind of glad to get to this "thing" because after thing #8 I really wanted to spend some more time figuring out the RSS feed and finding some quality blogs that will help me in my job as a school librarian. I was anxious to build my "circle of the wise."

I looked at all the suggested links but really spent quite a bit of time going over the Edublogs Award Winners and added many of those blogs. The cool thing is that with the reader, anything new added will be in my igoogle reader and I don't have to spend a lot of time going over and over all the blogs. I can just read the new posts!

The news feeds were the most confusing and hard to read. I also discovered the more "stuff" they had on their blog the less likely I was to take the time to read all of that. I'm kind of a bottom line person. Tell me what you really want me to know. I'm not into a lot of fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment